About Green Power Conferences
Green Power Conferences and Green Power Academy are trading names of Green Thinking (Services) Ltd. Established in 2003, Green Power Conferences was the first to offer professionally organised events focusing on the sustainability sector. Over the last five years, we have welcomed over 10000 delegates from 90 countries and built a global database of 400,000+ contacts. Our expertise lies in producing high quality, interactive conferences and training courses that provide ample networking opportunities for delegates and partners alike.
Each event is developed by a team of market research professionals who ensure our events provide in-depth discussions and the latest industry updates in these fast-moving sectors. With a global portfolio of 50+ events, Green Power Conferences is helping to accelerate the uptake of sustainable business practices from Rio to Hong Kong. We also walk the talk, by offsetting all our commercial activities through renewable energy projects around the world.
It is our intention to operate our business in an as environmentally friendly way as we can
- We offset the GHG generated by running all conferences
- We take conferences to the markets to minimise intercontinental travel
- We offset all staff travel and attempt to offset the travel of all event attendees
- Our badges are sourced from sustainable materials and are reused where possible
- We have eliminated the use of paper in our conference documentation and substitute with reusable memory sticks
- We seek to use green venues wherever possible and encourage venues to source locally produced food with low food miles
- We look to educate and pressure venues into minimising their own footprint
- Shipping to Green Power’s conferences is minimised by printing locally
- Any items we bring to conferences (pads/pens/bags) are made from recycled materials